Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I'm Back and lots of..

Hey! Hello!

Hmm feeling so happy that i can (finally) write something, truly a bunch of things i wanna tell along my silent moment. Hehehe, okay I'm just gonna tell what important moments that happened to me those past months.
    • I was having National Exam, which feel so weird because of the technical issues. 
    • I didn't spend my time for social media life. Dunno why, maybe because I'm getting old--truly, not that old i'm still on my way to 18--so i'm not too interest anymore.
    • I was so homey-girl. My parents house is so into me, i feel really comfort and relax,and dont wanna go back to Bandung, gimana atuuh? :(
    • AND NOW! I'M REALLY TRYING TO GET MY SPIRIT BACK! It's so hard 
Anyway, I'm really afraid to take National University Entrance Test, somepeople said it's harder than National Exam, Which is harder than years before. I really dont wanna make my dad dissapointed.

Anyway time goes by and here we are, in MAY!

image source here



along my spare time, or when boredom hit me,it's like my own kind of ectasy hehe. Running Man really help me a lot :))

image source here

And Last but of course not LEAST! A Happy Birthday goes to my beloved dad

My hero, my man, my dad <3 td="">  

And the handsome man from 2PM hehe, Jang Wooyoung ;)

image source here


Anyway, I'm so excited to write a post about my highschool time and friends :)




LOVE,


Cita,

No comments:

Post a Comment