Sunday, December 11, 2011

Q&A


Copy & Paste


1.Regret Something You Did In The Past? – Yep.

2.Country You Wanna Visit: - Mecca, New Zealand, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Hongkong, Britain, France, Italy, Holland, German, US.

3.Way You Wanna Die: - when I pray peacefully and surrounded by people who love me.

4.Like Thunderstorms? – No, it's kinda scary for me.

5.Get Along W/ Your Parents? – yes, sometimes.

6.R U A Health Freak? – No, sometimes I do eat junk food and drink softdrink, hmm also coffee.

7.U Think Ur Attractive? – I'm pretty sure!

8.Do You Believe In Yourself? – Yes! I think,

9.Wanna Get Married? – yes, but not now, maybe when I 23 years old, or maybe 25.

10.Wanna Go To College? –ABSOLUTELY! YES!

11.Shower Daily? – twice on weekdays or sometimes I just make it once. And third times on weekend.

12.Want Kids? – yeah! One boy and one girl! But I hope it twins, so I just feel the pain once.

13.When Do U Wanna Lose Your Virginity? -after I get marry! Of course, I don't want make a big sins, remember there's a lot of sins I made since I was born in this great world.

14.Do U Hate Anyone? –yes, I do! There's a love and there's a hate!

16.Do You Think You Can Sing? – Yes! I Lovaaaa to sing! Especially with my friends, and also with Dream-O-Cration.

17.Can You Open You Eyes Underwater? –No! hmm yeah, but maybe just for 0.1 seconds!

18.Eat Whatever And Not Worry? –No! sometimes I do a diet! So I worry about something I eat
!
19.Can You Whistle? –Yeah! But it sounds kinda weird-o


20.Can You Walk In High Heels? –a lil bit!
21.Do You Sleep W/ The Light On? – yeah! Just like the fish in the aquarium. Haha. But I'll try to sleep with the light off.
22.Do You Like Super Spicy Foods? -Yes, I do. Hmm just spicy food not SUPER SPICY. Cause I got maag.

23.Can You Multitask? – a little bit.

24.Touch Your Nose W/ Your Tongue? – No and Never.

25.Can You Fit In Your Locker? –No. I don't have a size 0 like a models in runway.

26.Do You Spit? – hah?

27.Can You Taste The Difference Between Pepsi And Coke? -no, never! For me it tastes same!

28.If You Could Wish 4 Anything...What Would You Wish?
- Have 3B and L! Brain, Beauty, Behavior, and lovable!

- A happily ever after family, with an almost perfect husband who love sooo much, and a copule kids, booy as the eldest, and girl as the younger,
- a gorgeous career as a business woman, with a five-stars big restaurant, a famous event organizer, and a fashionable clothing line.
- Die when I pray peacefully and surrounded by people who love so much. AMIN.


29.What Kind Of Perfume Or Colone Do You Wear? – Brisa by Johnsons baby cologne!

30.What Kind Of Soap Do You Use? – hmm sometimes I use biore, lux, dove, or lifebuoy.

31.What's Your Favorite Scent? – hmm, mint and florish!

32.Would You Choose To Live Forever If You Could? – haha, maybe yeah if I could get those 4 things, and live surrounded by lovable people.

33.Books or movies? – BOTH!!!

34.Do you think of someone? -Hmm..yeah.. maybe but I don't exactly know who is it? *eh

35.Have you ever been in a serious relationship? -No. I'm YOUNG! But I WILL!


Haha, just copy those questions from my senior's blog and answers that by my own answers! It's kinda fun! Hahaha feels like I'm a celebs who reported by an entertainment channel. Well the questions should be 50! Cause it's FUN, FUN, FUN, AND FUUUUUUUUUN!



Smooch*


Ra,

PS: you should try this guys, at least once in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment