Sunday, December 18, 2011

(almost) the end of 2011

hellooooo, it's almost the end 0f 2011 already! time goes so faaaaaaaaaaaast. well i've no idea what i've to post hehhehe just as usually  .
i'm gonna post some of pictures that i took when classmeeting on dec 14th, 2011 by Agnia's Macbook. ah we just madly in love with iPhoto in the Mac. so this is the pictures........


 
me, angel and fiva

still us


us

cindy, angel, me, fiva

kafilia, me, fiva
me, angel, fiva, we are om the roller coaster, only in here i can enjoy the roller coaster without any worry.

fili, me, fiva

me, angel, fiva

DUO ADMIN, me and fiva

kafilia, me and fiva


still us


me, angel and fiva,, YEAH WE'RE IN PARIS! PARIS I'M CRAZY!

cindy, angel, me, fiva


me, angel, fiva

fili, me, fiva


me, angel, fiva

duo hottest!

trio hottest!

we i got my silly faces



hohoho enjoy your teenhood hoooney, it only happens once.





Ra,



No comments:

Post a Comment