Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I’M A HUMAN NOT A FAIRY

HELLOOOO FELLAAAAS! YEAH, suddenly I got the idea when I brushed my teeth this morning kekeke. I remember a conversation between me and my boy friend (in the real meaning, not boyfriend for any relationship).

Boy1: eh gue dikelilingin 4 bidadari nih ada dua lagi, eh 4 deng sama yang itu tuh

Boy2: 4? Yang ini juga? [sambil nunjuk gue]

Translation:

Boy1: "Look ?! I'm being surrounded by 2 fairy, eh no even by 4 fairy"

Boy2: "Four? Do you think she's a fairy too?" [while pointing his finger to me]


And that short conversation I took from my real life, inspires me to write, this. Okay sooooo………….


Well in this era 'beauty' is a must for every girl! I definitely agree, cause God gave the gift for every girl. THE BEAUTY. Actually, every girls is beauty, no matter how much her weight, how tall she is, hor her skin colour look like, how long or model of her hair is, and all the appearance things. Cause God gave the beauty since we born in this world. So we don't have to worry, cause I believe that God is really….really know what the best things for us. And that things is OUR BODY.

Some of girls teen nowadays do some beauty treatment begin from the cheap one until the expansive, which [of course] we've to spend so muuuuuuuch money to do that. Such as hair treatment in a salon everyweek, consultation to the beauty docter, and even surgery, the last one scares me so much! And all the beauty treatment with expansive price, you name it guys.


But I think we don't have to do the expansive, cause why don't we use the cheap one, if we can so,, and the result is same or maybe it' better. It's up to us to manage that thing. BUT HOW? EOTTEOKKE? (well, since I'm in love with Korean wave, I'll try to speak in Korea a lil bit, and Japanesse toooo!)


BELIEVE IN YOURSELF! Believe that you HAVE the things to be beauty already. NO MATTER WHAT and the most important is, SET YOUR MIND, that you are HUMAN, not a FAIRY. You don't have to try really….really.. hard to be perfect or almost perfect like a fairy. Cause guys remember! WE ARE HUMAN, we live in the real world. But how about the fairy? FAIRY GETS TE PERFET THINGS, CAUSE SHE LIVES IN THE FAIRY TALE. Not in the world, and even she doesn't exist in this world, but see! We're exist, at least. though we're not perfect and we're not look like a fairy. So be proud of who you are, and what you have. AND YEAH BESIDE THAT, you have to do some treatment too, with cheap price of course. Maximize all the things you have. You don't have to always gain the things, sometimes you just need to maximize all the things you have already.

So, I don care that my boy friends say that I'm not beauty like a fairy. Cause if I was so, I wont exist.


FAIRY GETS THE PERFECT THINGS AND WE ARE NOT.

FAIRY LIVES IN THE FAIRY TALE, WE LIVE IN THIS WORLD.

FAIRY DOESN'T EXIST BUT WE DO.

SO THE PERFECT THINGS DOESN'T NEVER EXIST.



SMOOCH*


RA,


PS: ini post mungkin sekitar sebulan kurang yang lalu, tapi baru 'ngeh' di popst nih hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment